Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. - Arthur Ashe
Do you have a financial plan that will give you the freedom to pursue your passions and goals—to influence, experience, give, and make a difference for your family and future generations? Well, you should!
Our services—financial planning, investment management, and educational seminars—incorporate sound practices and solutions uniquely tailored to your vision, goals, and resources. We will partner with you to develop and implement a plan to make the most of your resources through education, advice, and implementation.
Financial planning is for the rest of us—not just the 1%. Everyone should have confidence in their finances and a financial plan that helps them live a secure and abundant life. We help individuals and businesses connect their values and dreams to their financial plan. Here are a few examples of the financial planning questions that we offer guidance:
- How can I save, pay off debt, and invest in my retirement?
- How much should I save?
- Do I have the right coverage for life, disability and long term care insurance?
- How should I invest?
- Can I afford to change career or start my own business?
- What is the likelihood that my money will last during retirement?
The financial planning services are designed to meet you where you are on your financial journey and provide the opportunity to grow your wealth together. Financial guidance is anchored in your goals and values–providing a blueprint for living an abundant life.
We offer Wealth Check, Income-to-Wealth, and Wealth Management options. All financial planning services include Financial Fountains’ Money Rhythm process which is the foundation for building and implementing your lifestyle financial plan (a.k.a. your budget).
The Wealth Check service is perfect if you are just getting started on your financial journey. We cover your Money Rhythm (your lifestyle plan/budget), debt management, and investments. This service also works well if you desire a second opinion on your current financial plan.
Our Income-to-Wealth service is ideal for clients who desire a holistic financial plan. We cover the areas included in the Wealth Check, as well Income Tax Planning, Retirement Planning, Education Planning, Risk/Insurance Planning, Charitable Planning, and Estate Planning.
The Wealth Management services builds on the Income-to-Wealth service. We take a modular approach to financial planning which gives room for addressing all of the desired financial planning areas and assistance with implementation. Wealth Management clients also have the option to request Business Planning and receive guidance on starting or building their business.
- Wealth Check (WC)
- Designed for individuals and families who desire to take their first financial planning step and focus on their lifestyle plan (budget), debt management, savings, and investments. These clients typically have savings and retirement accounts and no investable assets in brokerage accounts.
- Income-to-Wealth (ITW)
- Designed for single persons with income of at least $75,000 and for families with income greater than $150,000. ITW clients are building or have built their savings and retirement assets through their income and their employer-based qualified plans or IRAs. These clients typically have less than $100,000 in investable assets.
- Wealth Management (WM)
- Designed for individuals and families with liquid investable assets of at least $500,000 acquired through strong savings and investing, windfall, inheritance, and/or settlements.
Financial Fountains will analyze your information and develop a comprehensive financial plan that will guide you in living an abundant life. The financial plan will provide an overview and assessment of your current financial status and recommendations to strengthen your stewardship practices and to enhance your overall financial well-being. We will review your plan, discuss your options, and decide how best to implement the recommendations. To the extent that these areas apply, the Comprehensive Financial Planning service will address:
- Goal setting
- Budgeting and cash flow analysis
- Debt management
- Investment planning
- Income tax planning
- Estate planning
- Retirement planning
- Education planning
- Risk/Insurance planning
- Charitable planning
- Small business planning
Financial Fountains will work with your accountant, attorney, insurance agent, or other professionals to ensure a unified team approach to reaching your goals. We will modify your plan as necessary to reflect the changes in your goals, life circumstances, current laws, and market conditions. Comprehensive financial planning clients may engage Financial Fountains for our investment management services.
We offer investment management services as the implementation strategy for your investment plan. Our structure incorporates the following activities.
- Execute, manage, and monitor our investment recommendations based on your objectives, time horizon, and risk tolerance.
- Construct diversified investment portfolios using carefully selected investment vehicles suitable to your situation.
- Consider cash flow needs, inflation, taxes, and economic and market conditions when executing your portfolio.
- Provide ongoing portfolio review and make investment changes as needed. We use no-load mutual funds and exchange-traded funds (ETFs) as low-cost, tax-efficient ways of investing in stocks (equities) and bonds (fixed income).
For your protection, Financial Fountains does not take possession of your investments at any time. Your accounts are held with a qualified custodial bank.
For Wealth Check and Income-to-Wealth clients, setting up a retail investment account may be the best starting option. We will work closely with you to design an implementation strategy that suits your goals and financial situation.
Our Educational Seminars cover a variety of financial planning topics. The seminars do not involve the sale of insurance or investment products. Information presented will not be based on any one person’s need nor do we provide individualized investment advice to attendees during our general sessions.