I got my start by giving myself a start. - Madam C.J. Walker
We help your money work for you, including the money you put to work with us. We understand that financial planning may be new to your lifestyle plan. We want you to feel satisfied with the value you receive and to discover new confidence and peace with your finances.
We save our clients money by helping them avoid potentially costly situations such as:
- spending that doesn’t reflect your goals and current financial situation
- selecting investments that do not align with your goals and risk tolerance
- overlooking key tax-advantaged strategies
- being overinsured or underinsured
- missing out on key employer benefits
- not preparing for retirement
- avoiding estate planning
- Wealth Check
- Engagement Period: 6 months or less
- Advice includes lifestyle plan (budget), debt management, savings and investing.
- Limited to no assistance with implementation
- Fees start at $1,275
- Billed monthly, pro-rata, based on the fee and term
- Wealth Management
- Flat retainer fee billed monthly or quarterly
- Engagement Period: Ongoing (minimum 12-months)
- Holistic financial plan
- Assistance with implementation and plan updates
- Base fees start at $4,500 for individuals; $5,500 for couples; $7,500 for business owners
- Base fee includes discretionary investment management of investable assets up to $400,00; 0.75% bp for assets investable assets above $400,000
- Educational Seminars
- Generally ranges from $1,500 to $5,000 depending on audience size, time requested, and nature of the event.
- Fee due prior to the commencement of the seminar
- Available to present on all areas of financial planning
- Ideal for workplace financial education, civic groups, associations, and academic institutions.