Nothing will work unless you do.
April is Financial Literacy Month!
October 6, 2016
April is Financial Literacy Month. As we close out the month, here are a few questions to test your knowledge and awareness of personal finance. When you are answering these questions, feel free to use Google, to go on a scavenger hunt at home, or to ask questions during a scheduled call with Lazetta. Good luck!!!
1. Cash Flow: What is a money market account?
2. Debt: What is the interest rate on your highest loan?
3. Taxes: What was your total income tax for 2015 (not the refund or taxes due)?
4. Investments: What is the difference between a mutual fund and an Exchange-Traded Fund (ETF)?
5. Retirement: What investment options are available in your employer’s retirement plan?
6. Insurance: What is the difference between a term life policy and a whole life policy?
7. Education Funding: What is the difference between a 529 College Savings Plan and a Coverdell Education Savings Account?
8. Estate Planning: What happens to your assets if you die without a will?